This was a collaboration from different people emailing me the answers. Thanks!! If you need more help or better answering to the questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
51. Click "came last" (it will turn into camel)
52. Move the mouse back and forth over the lamp to clean it.
53. Click next to the G (notice it looks like an arrow)
54. There is a little mouse tail near the bottom right corner. Put that mouse onto the circle.
56. lol micropenis
58. Press Space (It's displaying the exosphere, AKA Space) 59. Grab and move the "R" in Varnish.
60. Just keep dragging the cat down as quickly as you can.
61. To get to the other side.
63. Press the "Quality" thing on the bottom of the screen. Type "Q" on your keyboard to get a skip.
64. May want to use one of your bomb defusers here until you get it memorized. There are 6. The Planet, a very small cloud missing on the right side, near the missing cloud one of the mountain tops is missing it's peak, a crease under the critter's eye, the smallest tooth closest to it's cheak is missing, at the very bottom near it's right hand the ground is a different color.
65. Goat's Blood
66. Click all the lighter colored leaves off the body. (Also, hit the flower on it's necklace for a bomb defuser)
67. Invisible maze, go to the green light on the left first, then get the key and head through the sliding walls to the finish. When you hit the green dot you get a message saying "To remove the universe the code is 8275" Thought it might apply to #58 but haven't figured it out yet.
68. Checkpoints are for the weak and mentally challenged.
69. Press the bomb when it hits 2
70. Click the screen first,then memorize how many times that Chris the cat got beaten till faint(remember how many punch the gangster's hand had punched him till he faint)
71. 28.8kbps modem
73. cut the tree thingy quick
75. Replica to Q70,how many punch land chris to faint